Please discuss the following in groups of no more than three. Create a GoogleDoc together to compose your responses. Share the GoogleDoc with me: firstname.lastname@example.org — make sure you add the “ga”!
NAME YOUR GOOGLEDOC: 8-# ABC 201-233 FIRST NAMES AND LAST INITIALS FOR EVERY GROUP MEMBER
8-YOUR SECTION NUMBER ABC 201-233 EVERYONE’S FIRST NAMES AND LAST INITIALS
EXAMPLE: 8-1 ABC 201-233 LILY R, CAMRYN B, LIAM C
Please take your time and answer the questions thoughtfully and thoroughly. Demonstrate your EIGHTH GRADE LEVEL critical thinking, discussion, and writing skills. No seventh grade level work here. Step it up to eighth grade level.
PLEASE DO NOT DIVIDE AND CONQUER! YOUR GOAL IS TO DISCUSS THESE QUESTIONS.
1. Words of the Wiser — What are the words of the wiser in pages 201-233. First, list the words of the wiser statements WITH PAGE NUMBERS. Second, answer these questions:
- Who is the wiser now?
- What has he learned? What does he teach us?
- Who is the learner now?
- What has he learned?
- Think of all of the words of the wiser from the entire novel — what are the important themes of this novel?
2. Again and again — Transformation. Where does transformation occur in 201-233? How does this transformation relate to what we’ve already seen in the novel? What does the novel seem to say about transformation?
3. Again and again — What other examples of again and again come up in 201-233? What do you think these again and agains mean or symbolize?
4. What did you see, realize, learn, or understand now that you’ve RE-READ ABC?