For every incorrect answer on the Poe Vocabulary Quiz #2, please do the following:
HANDWRITE NEATLY AND LEGIBLY. IF HANDWRITING IS AT ALL MESSY, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REDO THE ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT.
1. Write out the word AND part of speech.
2. Write out the entire definition.
3. Write out at least one synonym and one antonym (which must be the same part of speech as the word!).
4. Write out an original sentence that demonstrates you know what the word means and how to use it correctly.
5. Draw a picture that illustrates the word and its definition. Draw an icon or symbol for the word. Please don’t illustrate the sentence; rather, draw a simple picture that will make you remember the word and its definition.
If you missed a word more than once, then please do the above more than once, each time giving a different sentence and picture.
Corrections are due: Tuesday 10/29.