Create a Poster Series:
Create a series of 8×11 posters, either by hand or online of the poetry terms you and your partner researched. Your notes should be on GoogleDrive (Click here for the original assignment.).
Posters will be hung in the hallways. Because they will be high on the wall, use at least a 18 pt font. Ensure that your poster is artistic and clearly understandable and readable. Put no more than four terms on a poster to ensure readability. You may make as many posters as you’d like, but you must have at least two.
Include on the poster:
- example from the poetry packet —
- include “title” (poem titles go in quotation marks)
- poet’s name
- line of the poem in which the example appears (don’t need to include line number or page number — just the actual line of the poem)
- some kind of image, background, drawing, etc. that makes the poster visually appealing
- please site your image with a small font link at the bottom of your poster (doesn’t need to be more than 12 pt font)
Ideas for Poster Creation: